We offer secure and fast complimentary world wide shipping on all orders over £250.
All shipments are sent via DHL Express and are fully trackable for your peace of mind. In the case that your piece is in stock, it will ship out within 2-3 business days. All fine jewellery is made to order, our typical production time is 10-15 business days. Please kindly note that during busy months the delivery might take longer, a sales representative will notify you if the production time is longer than usual.
Our ambition is to deliver your item(s) as soon as possible. However there might be delays occurring beyond our control, therefore Apples & Figs is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
As soon as your order has been despatched, you'll be sent tracking details which will allow you to track your order with our partner courier. Should you need any assistance tracking your order or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. Please kindly include your order number in the subject line for us to locate your order.
Taxes & Duties
We ship all orders to United Kingdom from London, you do not need to worry about import taxes & duties.
For all Non-UK orders local customs, taxes and fees may apply, which are not included in the total price. Instead UK VAT is deducted upon your checkout.
*** Please kindly note that for fine jewellery purchases we also ship from our Netherlands Studio for EU orders.
Please kindly note that if you refuse a shipment from Apples & Figs, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Apples & Figs. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each and every piece of Apples & Figs fine jewellery is made to order, we do not accept returns.
If you are unsure about any aspect of a piece, please don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to provide you with more information and additional photos if needed.
If you purchased an item from an outside retailer and would like to return or exchange it, you must bring the item to the original retailer where it was purchased. We are not responsible for any pieces not purchased directly from Apples & Figs.
We are sure you will be happy and satisfied with your purchase, but in any case you are not happy with your item please simply request your return by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please kindly note;
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt. All pieces will be subject to a quality control inspection, and the original packaging must be intact. We reserve the right to refuse a return if the item received is determined to be damaged or unsaleable. Altered products and special orders cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Hair accessories, pierced earrings, ear cuffs cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. Pierced earrings including earring pendants are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for reasons of hygiene and safety, unless accepted faulty.
- All items must be returned with original packaging using a fully trackable and insured method of shipment such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX or similar. Please note that the cost of returning a purchase is on your expenses. Please kindly email us (via email@example.com) your order number to request a return before sending your package, and we will notify you the return address.
- If by any case your jewellery becomes faulty within 7 days of receipt, you will be offered a choice of a refund or a replacement (if applicable). If the stock is still available of that particular piece we will send you a replacement of the same item.
- Please Note: All orders outside of UK and EU are final sale. All custom orders and special orders placed on applesandfigs.com are final sale. If you received a damaged or incorrect item, please email us within 24 hours of receipt.
- Faulty items will be accepted back if the goods delivered to the customer are damaged or faulty. All items returned as faulty will be inspected, if the item is displaying signs of damage due to customer wear and tear, they might not be accepted as faulty. If not accepted faulty, it is the customer's responsibility to arrange collection or pay for the postage for the item to be redelivered to the customer.
- Any merchandise marked “SALE” cannot be returned due to limited stock quantities.
- Please click here to find more information about our Terms & Conditions.
- If you purchased a piece from an outside retailer and would like to initiate an exchange/return, please contact that retailer directly as we are only able to assist with orders placed directly on applesandfigs.com