Free Domestic & International Shipping on All Orders!
- We offer Free Express Domestic and Free Express International Shipping on all orders over £250! Our Domestic & International Shipments are sent via DHL. All of our shipments are fully trackable for your piece of mind, and will be with you within two business days! Please kindly note that due to busy winter months the delivery might take 7 to 10 days, however we will do our best to deliver your item as soon as possible!
- Orders must be received and payment needs to be cleared by Week days 2:00 PM latest (UK time) for next day delivery, for orders placed after 2pm, or during weekend, might take up to 3-5 days to be delivered. Please do ensure there will be someone at the delivery address when your parcel arrives.
|COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO /||DELIVERY TIMES /||PRICE /|
|UNITED KINGDOM (domestic)||2-3 DAYS||FREE|
|CZECH REPUBLIC||2-3 DAYS||FREE|
|USA (New York and Boston)||2-3 DAYS||FREE|
|USA (rest)||2-3 DAYS||FREE|
- * Please kindly note that we provide free shipment on all orders above £250. Our ambition is to deliver your item(s) next day. However there might be delays occurring beyond our control, therefore Apples & Figs is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
- Taxes & Duties:
- • All applicable customs and import duties, taxes and fees as well as any other charges or fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- • If your order requires these additional charges, these charges must be paid by you in order for your package to clear the customs.
- • Some countries may require additional fees paid Collection Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier; and are not collected by Apples & Figs Ltd.
- • We will be shipping your packages as DDU (duties and taxes unpaid). We do not collect the VAT, taxes or duties, and cannot predict what your charges may be.
- • Customs authorities require us to state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- • Customs agents have the right to refuse, delay or deny the release of your packages, this is unfortunately beyond our control.
- • In rare cases customs agents may also delay delivery.
- Currency Conversions:
- All prices listed on our site are in GBP, and charged to your credit card in GBP (Great British Pounds). The bank/PayPal that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
- XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
- (Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)
- By placing an order at Apples & Figs, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Apples & Figs. Please refer to our international returns policy here for further information on how to return your packages domestic or Internationally.