***Important information for UK Orders: We ship all orders to United Kingdom on a DDP ( Delivered Duty Paid ) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price. From May 2021 onwards, we will start shipping all UK orders from our UK warehouse to provide you the best customer service possible.
All shipments are sent via DHL Express and are fully trackable for your piece of mind. We aim to deliver your order within 2-3 working days. Please kindly note that during busy months the delivery might take up to 7 to 10 days, however we will do our best to deliver your item as soon as possible!
Please kindly note that we provide free shipment on all orders above £250. Our ambition is to deliver your item(s) as soon as possible. However there might be delays occurring beyond our control, therefore Apples & Figs is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Taxes & Duties:
• All our shipments are sent from our warehouse in the Netherlands.
United Kingdom: We ship all orders to United Kingdom on a DDP ( Delivered Duty Paid ) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price.
EU: All EU shipments are sent from our warehouse in the Netherlands, you do not need to worry about import taxes & duties.
Outside EU & UK: All applicable customs and import duties, taxes and fees as well as any other charges or fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
• If your order requires these additional charges, these charges must be paid by you in order for your package to clear the customs.
• Some countries may require additional fees paid Collection Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier; and are not collected by Apples & Figs Ltd.
• Orders to be shipped outside of EU and UK; we will be shipping your packages as DDU (duties and taxes unpaid). We do not collect the VAT, taxes or duties, and cannot predict what your charges may be.
• Customs authorities require us to state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
• Customs agents have the right to refuse, delay or deny the release of your packages, this is unfortunately beyond our control.
• In rare cases customs agents may also delay delivery.
All prices listed on our site are in GBP, and charged to your credit card in GBP (Great British Pounds). The bank/PayPal that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)
By placing an order at Apples & Figs, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Apples & Figs. Please refer to our international returns policy here for further information on how to return your packages domestic or Internationally.